Aller au contenu

Images pas fun mais tout de même cool

Nirvana

Messages recommandés

on ne voit pas avant, ni après, ni autour de la photo

ni dans la tête des gens. allez savoir si ce ne sont pas des acteurs. ou si le black n'est pas un fier paradeur qui a griffonné ça sur son carton, comme ça..

allez savoir si toute cette image n'a pas été réalisée en images de synthèse.

quoi qu'il en soit 100% d'accord Sanksion, sage attitude ! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

If you don't think that things like the National Heath Service and state schools are what you would usually include in “benefits” 

Ils classent ça dans quoi alors ? "Money falling from the sky" ?

Je ne comprends pas comment le dernier décile peut toucher beaucoup moins de benefits que le 9è. À moins que ce soit les déciles post-répartition des richesses ?

?

New Horizons.

De nouveaux clichés de Pluton sont envoyés par la sonde. Et comme la techno embarquée est limitée niveau puissance et que c'est quand-meme a des milliards de kilometres, les photos haute définition vont mettre dans les 18 mois a venir.

It will take until late 2016 for all the data to transmitted back to Earth at a rate of just 2 kilobits a second. It takes 4.5 hours for the signal to reach Earth

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/jul/15/pluto-new-horizons-mission-common-questions

Sinon, autre truc cool:

http://i.imgur.com/KuayNFt.mp4

http://i.imgur.com/hSQGTg8.mp4

Personne ne parle des images de Pluton. Les wannabe nerds de ce forum me déçoivent.

Je vais nerder dans mon coin sans mettre de liens.

Bôf, Pluton on savait déjà que c'était des montagnes et des crevasses de glace. Futurama l'avait prédit.

En plus ils sont passés trop loin pour faire du repérage pour monter une station de ski, quitte à voyager à 50 fois la vitesse de libération, ils auraient dû tenter un peu plus près.

Là il y a à peine de quoi délimiter des parcelles pour turbo-libéraux adeptes de la privatisation...

Explication :

Here’s an animation showing how the “mystery curve” arises as a sum of circular motions:

mystery-curve.gif

Recall that the equation for the curve is 132004latexphp.png. The big blue circle corresponds to the 894191latexphp.png term—it is a circle of radius 1 and makes one complete revolution before the animation restarts. The medium orange circle corresponds to 595006latexphp.png : it has a radius of 1/2 and rotates 6 times as fast as the blue circle. The small green circle corresponds to 888937latexphp.png. It rotates 14 times as fast as the blue circle, but in the opposite direction. It has a radius of 1/3, and starts out 1/4 rotation out of phase with the others, since multiplying by i corresponds to a 1/4 rotation in the complex plane. (Notice that whenever the blue and orange circles are pointing in exactly the same direction, the green circle is perpendicular to them.)

One interesting thing to note is that addition of complex numbers is commutative—which means that we could just as well put the fast green circle in the middle, and the big blue circle next, and the orange circle on the outside, or any other ordering. The red point would always trace exactly the same curve.

Edited to add: can you see how the numbers 1, 6, and -14 result in 5-fold symmetry? Hint: how many times per day do the hands of a clock line up? (Farris proves this analytically in his book, but it wasn’t until staring at this animation that I feel like I really “got it”.)

Voir aussi l'appli GeoGebra : http://tube.geogebra.org/student/m1294967

• 2 weeks later...