#4342 Ultimex

Ultimex

Misanthrope pessimiste

• Membre Adhérent
  • 1992 messages
  • Ma référence:Hayek, Oakeshott
  • Tendance:Anarcap

Posté 10/02/2016 - 23:53

« Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men. » (Lord Acton)

« Votre amour de l'Homme fait de vous les bourreaux des hommes. » (Max Stirner)

« Abstract liberty, like other mere abstractions, is not to be found. » (Edmund Burke)

« Like Midas, the Rationalist is always in the unfortunate position of not being able to touch anything, without transforming it into an abstraction; he can never get a square meal of experience. » (Michael Oakeshott)

« To act on the belief that we possess the knowledge and the power which enable us to shape the processes of society entirely to our liking, knowledge which in fact we do not possess, is likely to make us do much harm. » (Friedrich Hayek)

« If all values are relative, then cannibalism is a matter of taste. » (Leo Strauss)

#4343 Ultimex

Ultimex

Misanthrope pessimiste

• Membre Adhérent
  • 1992 messages
  • Ma référence:Hayek, Oakeshott

Posté 11/02/2016 - 00:14

PIL toujours :

• F. mas aime ceci
« Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men. » (Lord Acton)

« Votre amour de l'Homme fait de vous les bourreaux des hommes. » (Max Stirner)

« Abstract liberty, like other mere abstractions, is not to be found. » (Edmund Burke)

« Like Midas, the Rationalist is always in the unfortunate position of not being able to touch anything, without transforming it into an abstraction; he can never get a square meal of experience. » (Michael Oakeshott)

« To act on the belief that we possess the knowledge and the power which enable us to shape the processes of society entirely to our liking, knowledge which in fact we do not possess, is likely to make us do much harm. » (Friedrich Hayek)

« If all values are relative, then cannibalism is a matter of taste. » (Leo Strauss)

#4344 Freezbee

Freezbee

Prosateur

• Utilisateur
  • 1896 messages
  • Tendance:Libéral de gauche

Posté 12/02/2016 - 08:20

#4345 Escondido

Escondido

Jeune Padawan

• Utilisateur
  • 1131 messages
  • Ma référence:Blaise P.

Posté 12/02/2016 - 23:38

Concert de Hugh Coltman :

Ne pouvant faire que ce qui est juste fût fort, on a fait que ce qui est fort fût juste. Pascal :  Les Pensées

#4346 Rusty

Rusty

Jeune Padawan

• Utilisateur
  • 1118 messages
  • Tendance:Minarchiste

Posté hier, 14:54

Un peu de reggae.

• F. mas aime ceci

#4347 F. mas

F. mas

Cheshire Cat

• Membre Actif
  • 8827 messages
  • Ma référence:Anthony de Jasay.

Posté hier, 19:14

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue"

Barry Goldwater, visiblement inspiré par Cicéron.

#4348 F. mas

F. mas

Cheshire Cat

• Membre Actif
  • 8827 messages
  • Ma référence:Anthony de Jasay.

Posté hier, 19:57

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue"

Barry Goldwater, visiblement inspiré par Cicéron.

#4349 Fenster

Fenster

Super Potiron

• Utilisateur
  • 4802 messages
  • Ma référence:Hoppe; Kinsella; Bastiat
  • Tendance:Libéral classique

Posté hier, 22:55

"I particularly didn't agree with all of the Occupy message. I think there's certain aspects about it that are troubling, particularly wealth distribution, you know. In my particular instance, you know, I came from a family that didn't have anything. Everything I've earned in life, I've made. Myself. With songs that I wrote. So when somebody starts talking about how I have to give to somebody that didn't do that, that's a deeper conversation."

"We've turned into a whining society"

"We need to get back to a level of social responsibility that we haven't seen for a long time."

W.P.C

#4350 Fenster

Fenster

Super Potiron

• Utilisateur
  • 4802 messages

Posté aujourd'hui, 10:13

"I particularly didn't agree with all of the Occupy message. I think there's certain aspects about it that are troubling, particularly wealth distribution, you know. In my particular instance, you know, I came from a family that didn't have anything. Everything I've earned in life, I've made. Myself. With songs that I wrote. So when somebody starts talking about how I have to give to somebody that didn't do that, that's a deeper conversation."

"We need to get back to a level of social responsibility that we haven't seen for a long time."

W.P.C

#4351 Fenster

Fenster

Super Potiron

• Utilisateur
  • 4802 messages

Posté aujourd'hui, 10:21

W.P.C

1 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 1 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)