#4342 Ultimex

Ultimex

Misanthrope pessimiste

• Membre Adhérent
  • 2232 messages
  • Ma référence:Hayek, Oakeshott
  • Tendance:Anarcap

Posté 10/02/2016 - 23:53

« Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men. » (Lord Acton)

« Votre amour de l'Homme fait de vous les bourreaux des hommes. » (Max Stirner)

« Abstract liberty, like other mere abstractions, is not to be found. » (Edmund Burke)

« Like Midas, the Rationalist is always in the unfortunate position of not being able to touch anything, without transforming it into an abstraction; he can never get a square meal of experience. » (Michael Oakeshott)

« To act on the belief that we possess the knowledge and the power which enable us to shape the processes of society entirely to our liking, knowledge which in fact we do not possess, is likely to make us do much harm. » (Friedrich Hayek)

« If all values are relative, then cannibalism is a matter of taste. » (Leo Strauss)

#4343 Ultimex

Ultimex

Misanthrope pessimiste

• Membre Adhérent
  • 2232 messages
  • Ma référence:Hayek, Oakeshott

Posté 11/02/2016 - 00:14

PIL toujours :

• F. mas aime ceci
« Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men. » (Lord Acton)

« Votre amour de l'Homme fait de vous les bourreaux des hommes. » (Max Stirner)

« Abstract liberty, like other mere abstractions, is not to be found. » (Edmund Burke)

« Like Midas, the Rationalist is always in the unfortunate position of not being able to touch anything, without transforming it into an abstraction; he can never get a square meal of experience. » (Michael Oakeshott)

« To act on the belief that we possess the knowledge and the power which enable us to shape the processes of society entirely to our liking, knowledge which in fact we do not possess, is likely to make us do much harm. » (Friedrich Hayek)

« If all values are relative, then cannibalism is a matter of taste. » (Leo Strauss)

#4344 Freezbee

Freezbee

Prosateur

• Utilisateur
  • 1997 messages
  • Tendance:Libéral de gauche

Posté 12/02/2016 - 08:20

#4345 Escondido

Escondido

Jeune Padawan

• Utilisateur
  • 1387 messages
  • Ma référence:Blaise P.

Posté 12/02/2016 - 23:38

Concert de Hugh Coltman :

Ne pouvant faire que ce qui est juste fût fort, on a fait que ce qui est fort fût juste. Blaise P.

My whole take on libertarianism is simply that I don't know what's best for other people. Penn Jillette.

#4346 Rusty

Rusty

Jeune Padawan

• Utilisateur
  • 1341 messages
  • Tendance:Minarchiste

Posté 13/02/2016 - 14:54

Un peu de reggae.

• F. mas aime ceci

#4347 F. mas

F. mas

Cheshire Cat

• Membre Actif
  • 9105 messages
  • Ma référence:Anthony de Jasay.

Posté 13/02/2016 - 19:14

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue"

Barry Goldwater, visiblement inspiré par Cicéron.

#4348 F. mas

F. mas

Cheshire Cat

• Membre Actif
  • 9105 messages
  • Ma référence:Anthony de Jasay.

Posté 13/02/2016 - 19:57

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue"

Barry Goldwater, visiblement inspiré par Cicéron.

#4349 Fenster

Fenster

Super Potiron

• Utilisateur
  • 5001 messages
  • Ma référence:Hoppe; Kinsella; Bastiat
  • Tendance:Libéral classique

Posté 13/02/2016 - 22:55

"I particularly didn't agree with all of the Occupy message. I think there's certain aspects about it that are troubling, particularly wealth distribution, you know. In my particular instance, you know, I came from a family that didn't have anything. Everything I've earned in life, I've made. Myself. With songs that I wrote. So when somebody starts talking about how I have to give to somebody that didn't do that, that's a deeper conversation."

"We've turned into a whining society"

"We need to get back to a level of social responsibility that we haven't seen for a long time."

W.P.C

#4350 Fenster

Fenster

Super Potiron

• Utilisateur
  • 5001 messages

Posté 14/02/2016 - 10:13

"I particularly didn't agree with all of the Occupy message. I think there's certain aspects about it that are troubling, particularly wealth distribution, you know. In my particular instance, you know, I came from a family that didn't have anything. Everything I've earned in life, I've made. Myself. With songs that I wrote. So when somebody starts talking about how I have to give to somebody that didn't do that, that's a deeper conversation."

"We need to get back to a level of social responsibility that we haven't seen for a long time."

W.P.C

#4351 Fenster

Fenster

Super Potiron

• Utilisateur
  • 5001 messages

Posté 14/02/2016 - 10:21

W.P.C

#4352 Neomatix

Neomatix

Commis aux écritures

• Membre Adhérent
  • 3948 messages
  • Ma référence:Balthazar Picsou

Posté 14/02/2016 - 20:25

« Les femmes c'est une perte de temps quand on connait les motos.»

― JIM16, #1409042

#4353 Tramp

Tramp

Encyclopédie humaine

• Membre Adhérent
  • 24143 messages
  • Ma référence:Tocqueville, Rothbard

Posté 14/02/2016 - 23:44

"Avec de la volonté, le rêve devient réalité." Theodor Herzl

"Il a la fonction vitale de rappeler chaque jour à quel point la démocratie est une merde." neuneu2k

"You see, that's the whole point of being the government. If you don't like something you simply make up a new law that makes it illegal."

#4354 Freezbee

Freezbee

Prosateur

• Utilisateur
  • 1997 messages

Posté 15/02/2016 - 22:20

#4355 Freezbee

Freezbee

Prosateur

• Utilisateur
  • 1997 messages

Posté 16/02/2016 - 11:47

#4356 Johnnieboy

Johnnieboy

Erudit

• Membre Adhérent
  • 11142 messages
  • Ma référence:Yukio Mishima, Churchill

Posté 16/02/2016 - 13:07

Kendrick Lamar a tout cassé hier aux Grammy Awards :

https://youtube/NByohzmaqM8
"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."

‎"De nos jours, tellement de choses sont illégales que je ne vois pas comment un honnête homme pourrait n'avoir rien à cacher." Sanksion

"Free of income tax, old man. Free of income tax - the only way you can save money nowadays" Harry Lime

"Un communiste 21ème siècle, tu lui enlèves le capitalisme, il reste un petit poulet tout nu qui braille l’Internationale." H16

#4357 Anton_K

Anton_K

Le Jésuite

• Membre Adhérent
  • 3660 messages
  • Ma référence:Hume Proudhon Jasay HHH

Posté 16/02/2016 - 23:10

« oligarches, monarches, tous des pistaches » - JIM16

Spoiler

twitter.pngmgscl.png

#4358 Fenster

Fenster

Super Potiron

• Utilisateur
  • 5001 messages

Posté 17/02/2016 - 00:28

W.P.C

#4359 Drone

Drone

Néophyte

• Nouveau
  • 73 messages
  • Ma référence:Tocqueville, Humboldt
  • Tendance:Libéral conservateur

Posté 17/02/2016 - 21:29

« Beaucoup de laudateurs de la doctrine démocratique ont sué sang et eau pour enlever tout stigmate professionnel à la carrière politique.» - Joseph Schumpeter

« La synthèse, généralement parlant, c'est-à-dire la coordination des méthodes et des résultats obtenus en suivant différentes voies d'accès, constitue un art difficile et rares sont les maîtres qualifiés pour la réaliser. Comme, en conséquence, elle n'est généralement pas tentée, les étudiants auxquels on apprend seulement à distinguer les arbres isolés s'impatientent et réclament à cor et à cris la forêt. Or, ils ne se rendent pas compte que la difficulté tient, pour une part, à un « embarras de richesse » et que la forêt synthétique peut singulièrement ressembler à un camp de concentration intellectuel.» - Joseph Schumpeter

« That it is not heard at all, but you are the music
While the music lasts.»
- T.S Eliot

#4360 Fenster

Fenster

Super Potiron

• Utilisateur
  • 5001 messages

Posté 18/02/2016 - 02:05

W.P.C

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)